CSS Medical by FPSC
- The mean of CSS Medical Test is to check a candidate against any serious issue or abnormality in his/her body.
- FPSC's Medical Board is responsible for coducting this test.
- Every candidate must have a healthy, sound fit body to pass this test.
- If a candidate failed in the Medical Test test then he/she will not be selected excluding Disable quota.
- Disable candidate must submit it's certificate of disability to FPSC.
- Disable candidates will be selected for serving only these groups: Pakistan Audit & Account, Commerce and Trade, Postal Services, Information Services.
- A helper (writer) will be provided for visual or physical impaired candidates.
- An extra time of 15 Minutes per hour given to visual impaired candidates.
Height Required for CSS